Shared Resource Spotlight
Shared Resource Core
The BMSR core provides investigators with an efficient and economical means for producing biological macromolecules intended for various endpoints.
- Production of research grade virus particles
- Targeting vectors for knock-in/knock-out mice
- Knock-in/knock-out somatic cell lines using homologous recombination, transient and stable protein expression in mammalian cells
- Recombinant protein production (bacterial, yeast, insect, and mammalian systems)
- Purification for structural analysis and for protein interaction studies
- Design, construction and validation services for the generation of new vectors
Sanger Hall, 6th Floor
Shirley Taylor, Ph.D. and Darrell Peterson, Ph.D.
Connect with us!
Join Massey's online communities.