USFGIS L.L.C. is looking for an Administrative Assistant with accounting experience for the office located in Metairie, Louisiana.
Selected candidate must have 2+ years of recent administrative experience using QuickBooks.
The Accounting/Administrative Assistant is responsible for the functions related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, general accounting procedures, file maintenance and provide support to the contract execution/documentation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
1. Accounting in Quickbooks
- Enter invoices in the system
- Pay vendors in a timely matter
- Maintains back up folders/files
- Processes checks and ACH payments
- Maintain Accounts Receivables and A/R aging accounts
- Process & Support A/R, A/P, and expense reports
- Prepare bank reconciliations and cash flow
- Assist in processing monthly closing
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll
- Assist with revenue recognition & collection
- Data entry
- Creation and review of reports, documents, certificates
- Maintain and file contract files and job logs
- Other office duties as needed
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume to