USFGIS L.L.C. is now offering facilitrade ® barge to container trans-loading services in New Orleans, Louisiana. (USFGIS LLC, offers a variety of facilitrade® trans-loading services in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and California)
Our services on the Intracoastal waterway (i.e. need take barge through the locks from Mississippi River and into the industrial canal to site) include;
From barge into containers:
- unloading the barge and reloading the container
- trucking of empty to site, loading & returning containers to Nashville
- certified weight of cargo i.e. light weight, heavy weight and net cargo
weight of trucks
- bulkhead/safety doors
- organize USDA inspection for grade, weight and/or phyto depending
- container inspection at loading berth prior to stuffing
- supervision of load control and sampling throughout container
- supervision and general cargo condition observed during loading
- supervision of weighing as per full/empty container
- daily reporting and issuing of certificates and other necessary
Fumigation of barges with pellets/tablets (72hrs) and/or containers using Eco2 Fume (24hrs), barge draft, analysis and additional Facilitrade ® components available upon request. All other fees, if applicable such as but not limited to *usda/fgis services, launch hire, sample dispatch, courier, etc., at cost.
The above is basis unloading barge in 4 days into about 75 containers with about 18 containers per day. Call Peter Legemaate at 1-800-346-8186 to further discuss your specific needs.
USFGIS LLC your single source solution inspection company!
Please contact us for further detailed information about Facilitrade™ and let the experts at USFGIS LLC start managing your trading risks today.