Igniting Innovation: Leading with an
The entrepreneurial mindset is not just for entrepreneurs anymore. In an increasingly competitive global economy, even very large organizations understand that to truly drive growth and innovation, they must attract and develop entrepreneurially-minded leaders. This LDI Breakfast Forum explores how anyone--regardless of organization, position, or level--can best identify, develop and utilize their entrepreneurial strengths.
When you register for this LDI Breakfast Forum, you will receive a link to take our brand-new, empirically based assessment tool: the Entrepreneurial Dimensions Profile™ (EDP). Your EDP report will show how your scores on 14 discrete personality traits and learned skills compare to those of entrepreneurs and corporate managers. These individualized comparisons to our exclusive normative data result in a unique profile of your entrepreneurial strengths and areas for growth.
Individuals who attend this Breakfast Forum will benefit from both benchmarking their current levels of entrepreneurial skills, and activating their latent entrepreneurial capacities.
During the session, you will
- Compare your own results on 14 scales to those of entrepreneur and corporate manager norm groups
- Consider the benefits of your own entrepreneurial profile for creating competitive advantage
- Receive a comprehensive EDP Development Guide with interpretive guidelines, developmental suggestions, recommended resources and action planning tools
- Determine whether and how to move the needle on one or two of your less-developed skills
- Begin to create an individual action plan for yourself, and think about how to create an organizational culture in which innovative thought and action can flourish