Don't pre-wash dishes, time yourself in the shower and make sure to turn off your faucets after use.
2. Reuse: egg cartons, shopping bags, plastic containers; give them a second life
3. Turn off your computer monitor: if it is not used for 20 minutes
4. Leave your car at home: twice a week can cut greenhouse gas emissions by 1,600 pounds per year.
5. Use unbleached coffee filters: bleached ones contain dioxins
6. Refuel when it's cool: and don't top off your tank.
7. Invest in Energy Star Products
8. Recycle Electronics: your computers, phones
9. Refill your own printer cartridges
10.Buy shade grown coffee: it is grown under a canopy of other plants providing a home for birds.