A good neighbor agreement (GNA) can be a powerful way for neighbors, businesses, and institutions to address common livability concerns such as crime, parking, and noise.
Join us on Wednesday, November 14, 5:30-6:30PM
This workshop will teach participants how to develop a good neighbor agreement. A representative from the Office of Neighborhood Involvement
, as well as neighbors with experience will answer questions about:
* When should neighborhoods try to enter into a GNA?
* When should neighborhoods not try to enter into a GNA?
* How should neighborhoods approach businesses to talk about a GNA?
* What legal standing does a GNA have?
* What types of things can be included in a GNA?
* What types of things cannot be included in a GNA?
* What resources are available to neighborhoods looking to create a GNA?
Come learn some tools and tips, and share your experiences
with others. It is free and light refreshments will be served.
Registration is required. Register here
If you would like more information, please contact
Bob Kellett: email@example.com
/ 503-232-0010 x 314