Save Time & Money While Improving Customer Experience
"Knowing what we know now, I wonder what took us so long," said President of Wayne Alarm Systems, Ralph W. Sevinor as he recalled when Wayne Alarm handled the printing and mailing of their monthly billing in-house. Mr. Sevinor went on to detail why the previous billing process had such a detrimental impact on business:
When we did monthly billing, there was a great rush to get the bills printed and mailed in a timely manner. Bills were printed in large runs, and we all crossed our fingers and hoped that we had no printer failures, jams, or cartridge failures. Someone had to constantly "babysit" the printer, and once bills were printed, they had to be audited to ensure they were correct.
Once the bills were audited, they were fed through the folding machine, and they were manually inserted into an envelope with a return envelope and a marketing piece. This process could take up to several days and would divert our energies and resources from taking care of more pertinent issues - like our customers!
In May, after a long period of due diligence, Wayne Alarm Systems decided to move their billing process to Bridgestone. Mr. Sevinor reflects on the process, "We have spent hundreds of hours researching, calling other alarm companies, testing and adjusting to ensure a billing product we can all be proud of."
Sevinor continues, "The key factor is seeing measurable substantial savings in time at Wayne Alarm Systems and the best utilization of this time saved was on more productive areas to support the customer and increase the profitability overall."
Bridgestone's integration into the SedonaOffice suite makes the billing process simple and quick. Mr. Sevinor went on to note some other advantages of using the Bridgestone's integrated solution:
* Lower Stress - "No more crunch time to print and mail bills where everyone drops everything to help get the bills out."
* Speed - "By getting the bills out timely and all at once, we can expect to get paid much quicker, potentially resulting in less collection calls and outstanding collections."
* Address Correction - "Bridgestone has sophisticated software which is run on every billing batch that corrects and standardizes mailing addresses."
* Security - "Bridgestone services take place in a data center. In addition to data center level security for your data, Bridgestone also has: 24x7 guards, role based physical key card access, dual power feeds and a full building generator."
* Easier for Customer - "By deploying the Bridgestone process, we have the flexibility to reformat the invoices / bills into a more understandable format. The new bills even have a color-coded legend... to help the customer before they have to reach out to call us."
* Payment Coupon - "A great amount of customer feedback from customers has been that our current invoices / statements do not have an actual serrated dotted line which customers can easily separate without using a scissors or straight edge."
Perhaps one of the most telling items about the Bridgestone solution came when Wayne Alarm Systems posed the question "When NOT to use the Bridgestone protocol?" Mr. Sevinor responded, "The team decided to print/ create the Bridgestone file for every invoice going forward, freeing up resources and time on a daily basis."
Make your move today and contact Bridgestone to start saving time and money, while improving your customer experience. For more information contact Dino Tianello at (330) 379-7540 or TianelloDino@bfusa.com.