|Dear , |
When considering anti-aging.treatments and even plastic surgery...think like a chef! Do you want to your presentation to be "raw" or "burnt?" Or, do you prefer something less extreme and more refined?
If you are considering some end-of-summer refreshers, here are three things you need to avoid to make sure you look "well done" and not "under" or "over done":
1. NO "Stadium" lashes. We know that long, dark and thick lashes can be alluring, glamorous and seductive. "Well-done" they can even camouflage droopy lids. But there's the "good" long lashes, and then there's the "stadium" length. If your lashes can be seen from the "nose" bleed section, you know that they're "overdone." Remember, in general, less is more.
2. NO "bat wing" Botox. Say 'no' to waiting in line, say 'no' to panty lines, say 'no' to angry and tired lines, and, definitely say 'no' to bat wing lines. Bat wing lines are the tell-tale sign of "under done" Botox. When the central forehead (between the pupils) is smooth and line-less but there are wrinkles and flapping motion above the outside edges of the eyebrows, you have bat wing Botox. Head back to the office and get a touch more. Here's one time when MORE is more.
3. NO misshapen muzzles or chipmunk cheeks. When artist Auguste Rodin said " Sculpture is the art of the hole and the lump", he wasn't referring to "over done" Sculptra, but he could have been! "Well done" fillers means that they are both well-placed and well-hidden. It doesn't mean that the Sculptra "becomes her".
A perfect presentation is always aesthetically balanced and expertly executed. When you are contemplating a little "nip and tuck" or "smooth and fill," here's how to get yours done right: 1. DO pay attention to reviews...a good reputation will likely result in you liking what you order; and 2. DO ask for what you want! If you leave it completely up to another, you may find that your aesthetic sensibilities don't match, and that you don't end up with exactly what you had in mind.
Have you tried BeautyScoop's
PATENTED formula with peptides, lipids, collagen and hyaluronic acid for more perfect skin, hair, and nails?
- 6 bonus doses, and
- a complete 26 day supply (for no additional cost!)
(See this month's promotion below to save money while enjoying BeautyScoop. )
Beauty is Power! Drink it in.
The BeautyScoop Customer Service Team
|Shake Up Your Beauty! |
BeautyScoop's Yum Plum Smoothie
Submitted by Marilyn Waldron, Nashville, TN
- 1 packet or 1 scoop of BeautyScoop
- 2 1/2 small plums, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup organic red grapes
- 1 tsp of Laxmi brand rose syrup (nuts.com)
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1/8 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all f the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve and enjoy!