Webinar Archives Now Available
Over the past year ICI, in collaboration with DDS, has hosted a number of webinars with national experts on disability and employment. If you missed them, now's your chance to catch up and listen at your leisure. All of the webinars are available here:
Check out our sessions:
- Making a Good Match: Introduction to Employment for People with Autism
- Making it Last: Workplace Supports for People with Autism
- Awesome Apps and Adaptations: Achieving Vocational Success for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Low-Cost Work Site Accommodations in Minutes
- Taking Networking to a New Level: Using Social Media for Job Development
ICI and DDS are developing training opportunities for the next year. All trainings will focus on supporting individuals on a pathway to employment.
Because of resource limitations, we are unable to offer agency-specific training. However, we'd like to incorporate your needs as we plan our training calendar. Share your thoughts and recommendations here:
We will take comments through August 28.
Technical Assistance for Providers
There will be a limited amount of technical assistance (TA) available this fiscal year for providers who are building their organization's capacity to provide individual employment opportunities. We also offer TA to providers who are developing a community-based day support model that serves as a pathway to integrated work.
For more information about TA opportunities, contact Cindy Thomas at ICI: email@example.com or 617-287-4312.