The successful expansion of integrated employment in MA will require a proficient workforce who can deliver high-quality employment services. This workforce must include well-trained managers and supervisors.
In Worcester on June 17 and 18, the ICI will be hosting Managing for Success, a two-day training for employment service managers and supervisors. In this training, participants will:
- Explore their supervisory style and understand its impact on employees.
- Improve their communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Learn how to build motivated and productive teams.
- Identify program goals and analyze best practices for achieving them.
- Establish efficient and timely approaches for measuring program results.
The registration fee is $40 and space is limited, so register today!