There is Still Time to Paint
Keeping your paint finishes fresh is important as it inhibits wear while increasing the value of your home.
- Treat mildew by carefully applying the proper chemicals with a garden sprayer.
- Caulk over windows and doors to ensure water does not get into the structure.
- Properly prepare surface so your new paint will last longer.
Order Paint Online and Pick Up at Parvos
Now you can place your order online and pick it up at our store.
There's a whole new way to shop with Benjamin Moore - no matter where you are! Make your purchase at the Benjamin Moore Online Store. Select "Pick Up In Store" when you check out, then choose Parvo's.
It's that simple!
Preparing Your House for Winter
Here are a few things you should do to maintain the good contition of your home through the harsh winter months.
- Inspect the roof, especially where the structure has valleys, vents, and dormers. Examine rubber collars and replace if dried out and cracked. Replace missing shingles or use roof coating to seal until you can repair properly.
- Clean all the debris out of the gutters and make sure all downspouts are flowing well and taking water away from your foundation.
- Repair any broken window panes and putty, glaze and paint frames as needed. Also make sure all the windows close securely.
- Remove or cover all air conditioning units.
- Check tree limbs and cut all away from house.
- Put away all summer furniture or at least cover and tie together so it does not get blown away and cause damage.
- Fill driveway cracks and recoat (weather permitting).