DS|Manage360 v2.34 Update
Your DS|Manage360 site will be automatically updated to the latest version starting at: 5:00 AM EDT on Thursday September 19, 2013.
We expect this update to take 30 minutes, during which time your site may be unavailable.
Included in this update:
Estimates - Improvement
For Estimate > Items tab > Edit View, the drop down list of suppliers that appears on the estimate detail screen is now in alphabetical order.
Jobs - Improvement
For enhanced functionality and clarity the following changes have been made for Jobs:
- In Settings, Job Statuses has been renamed to "Job Phases"
- On the Job screen, Job Status has been renamed to "Job Phase".
- On the Job screen, the "Is Active" checkbox has been removed and replaced with a drop down list called "Job Status". The "Job Status" drop down list now has the options Open/Closed instead of Active/Archived.
- All views have been updated accordingly.
- All reports referencing job status have been converted to now reference job phases.
- New journal entries created for jobs will now refer to the new phases and statuses (existing journal entries have not been altered).
Estimate Templates - Correction
When an estimate is created using a template, the Account's sales tax will now be used instead of using the sales tax that was originally saved with the template when it was created.
List Pages - Resolution
Sorting by clicking on the headers, on all list pages, works once again (e.g. by clicking on the "Date" column header of Production > Timesheets page the list will be sorted by date).
Change Orders - Resolution
When tracking Labor by Cost Code, General Condition items from the Change Order no longer appear as duplicates in the Labor section of the Job Actuals. [Previously released in a hotfix]