Interested in presenting at the conference? Get your abstracts in before COB Friday July 29, 2016
Abstract submission is still open and we are seeking abstracts for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, posters/exhibits, lightning talks and/or colloquia (symposia) addressing any of the following themes:
- Focus on educative purposes
- Take a strengths-based approach
- Value movement
- Develop health literacy
- Include a critical inquiry approach
- Sport and recreation pedagogies
Abstract submission closes Friday July 29, 2016
If you are a PhD or EdD student or an academic teaching these courses, we encourage you to submit an abstract and apply for one of our conference awards:
- Early Career Researcher Award: The Early Career Researcher Award is intended to commend and encourage outstanding research work by those who have recently completed a doctoral thesis.
- Young Scholar Award: The Young Scholar Award is intended to commend and encourage outstanding scholarship by those who have not completed a doctoral thesis, inspiring them to undertake a doctorate if they are not yet doing so.
- Academic Poster Award: Academic posters will be reviewed by the Conference Academic Committee on the basis of quality, clarity and impact.