A Message from PTA President Dennis Johnson
Wow, where did this school year go... Congrats to all the graduating seniors and their families. Thinking of those seniors brings to mind a couple of the many accomplishments of the PTA this past school year. Namely,
1. Twelve $1000 scholarships were awarded to graduating seniors last week, what a boost for those selected!
2. Next week the PTA will again host Senior Celebration which is a drug/alcohol free party held immediately following our graduation ceremony next week, enough said on that one.
Of course, these were far from the PTA's only accomplishments this past year. How about,
3. Teacher Appreciation events. Our teachers are the lifeblood of Paschal and we geared up for more appreciation events this past year than ever.
4. How about the grounds near the school entrance, looking sharp. Besides paying for ongoing routine maintenance for the landscaping, PTA also raised funds to perform significant periodic needs to keep our school looking good.
5. PTA also fundraises annually to fund Teacher's Wish List items that just wouldn't get funded any other way.
6. How about our school store providing so many spirit options to wear (or otherwise) for the Paschal community.
Of course, I could go on. But most importantly I want to thank all of you for your efforts to improve the Paschal community. The most important thing a PTA can offer is a strong membership. We increased our numbers greatly this year, which we are proud of. Let's keep it going next school year, please join and support the PTA and encourage others (especially our incoming Freshman parents) to do the same. We have many ways you and others can help us make Paschal even a better place.
Have a great summer! Dennis