- Largest Public Attendance on Record: Over 1 Million Visitors
- More Significant Vehicle Debuts than Ever Before
- Media Attendance Increased by 10%
- $300 Million in Economic Impact Expected
- Debuts from Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, McLaren, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Scion, smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, and more.
Crowds streamed in all week to see the Show
They visited the halls
They listened to presentations
They had their photos taken
And even did some light reading!
Top-Level Global Execs Launch Important New Vehicles
Ford Motor Co. CEO Mark Fields prepares to launch Lincoln Continental Concept
Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn unveils all-new Nissan Maxima
Cadillac's Johan de Nysschen speaks to journalists before launching the new CT-6
GM's Dan Ammann delivers Opening Press Breakfast keynote
Warren Buffett headlines Automotive Forum hosted by NYIAS, NADA, and J.D. Power
NHTSA Administrator Mark Rosekind (left) learns about various safety features at NYIAS
Until next time...
Trucks line up outside the Javits Center and prepare to load up
2016 Auto Show Dates
Press Preview, March 23 & 24
Public Sneak Preview, Friday, March 25
Public Show Dates, Friday, March 25 - Sunday, April 3
Download the NYIAS App at iTunes.com