Did your membership expire? Login to renew your membership through 2014. Not a member? You should be! Sign-up today!
VOTE! 2014 Board Slate Open
Strategy 2 Market
Specializing in new product development strategy, process, portfolio management, organization and market understanding
Chicago Booth School of Business
Learn best practices from leading experts in product innovation, development and implementation strategies. Develop a New Products System, Marketing Launch Plan, Sales Forecasting and more. 5-day program. Download brochure.
Advertise with PDMA
Email PDMA for more information.
Connect with PDMA
Feedback & Submissions
Send your feedback, submissions and questions to Kelly Rehan.
*Check out our calendar to find a full listing of all upcoming PDMA events
Sustainable Material: Recycling From Inside Out Mining The Repreve Story
Tuesday, January 28, 11:00 am EST
Looking for greener products or just looking for innovative ideas? You'll find both during this webinar. Unifi is blazing new trails in the textile world with Repreve ® and you can learn about this amazing multi-filament PET yarn first-hand.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Conception and commercialization of a sustainable innovation brand like Repreve ®.
- How such a brand can evolve into a consumer-facing brand. A unique journey for a yarn supplier.
- How Unifi became a key partner in the development of a recycled source standard to support the transparent marketing of the Repreve ® brand.
Get More From PDMA
You receive this newsletter and have downloaded a couple articles from our online store. You've only touched the tip of the iceburg of the knowledge we have in store for you.
Join PDMA today and receive benefits such as:
- The award winning Visions Magazine to stay in-the-know with benchmark studies and article from leading companies on every aspect pf development.
- face-to-face meetings with people through our local chapter events and international annual Product Innovation Management conference
- Receive our weekly newsletter, Connections, delivered to your inbox, featuring book reviews, research opportunities, and white papers.
- Download past webcasts, benchmark studies and white papers from our online store.
- Digital access to the Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM), the leading academic journal in product development. See what they're researching and how it relates to your work.
Now Accepting Nominations for the OCI Award
Nomination Deadline is March 3, 2014
The Outstanding Corporate Innovator (OCI) Committee has begun the process of identifying candidates for the 2014 OCI Award. We are looking for organizations that demonstrate the use of disciplined practices to continuously develop and launch a stream of value creating new products and services.
Firms, regardless of size or industry, which meet select criteria, are candidates. Self nominations are encouraged. Please help us identify the 2014 OCI candidates by completing the simple nomination form.
To learn more about the award, criteria and the past recipients click here