Don't delay. Login to renew your membership through 2014. Not a member? You should be! Sign-up today!
2014 Board Slate Open
The 2014 Board Nominees can be viewed here. Voting for nominees will open November 30.
Advertise with PDMA
Email PDMA for more information.
Connect with PDMA
Feedback & Submissions
Send your feedback, submissions and questions to Kelly Rehan.
*Check out our calendar to find a full listing of all upcoming PDMA events
FREE Webcast: Reinventing VOC for B2B: 12 New Rules from New Product Blueprinting
TODAY: 1:00 CST
Download a free interactive e-book “Reinventing VOC for B2B” to get a preview of the content and register for this FREE webcast today.
Learn four awkward realities and 12 new rules from this Advanced Industrial Marketing sponsored webcast that will cover great topical points for Product Developers involved in B2B organizations. This webcast is appropriate for all titles and levels interested in VOC and product innovation, from operations to the C-suite, and there is no skill level required.
Get More From PDMA
You receive this newsletter and have downloaded a couple articles from our online store. You've only touched the tip of the iceburg of the knowledge we have in store for you.
Join PDMA today and receive benefits such as:
- The award winning Visions Magazine to stay in-the-know with benchmark studies and article from leading companies on every aspect pf development.
- face-to-face meetings with people through our local chapter events and international annual Product Innovation Management conference
- Receive our weekly newsletter, Connections, delivered to your inbox, featuring book reviews, research opportunities, and white papers.
- Download past webcasts, benchmark studies and white papers from our online store.
- Digital access to the Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM), the leading academic journal in product development. See what they're researching and how it relates to your work.
Now Accepting Nominations for the OCI Award
Nomination Deadline is March 3, 2014
The Outstanding Corporate Innovator (OCI) Committee has begun the process of identifying candidates for the 2014 OCI Award. We are looking for organizations that demonstrate the use of disciplined practices to continuously develop and launch a stream of value creating new products and services.
Firms, regardless of size or industry, which meet select criteria, are candidates. Self nominations are encouraged. Please help us identify the 2014 OCI candidates by completing the simple nomination form.
To learn more about the award, criteria and the past recipients click here
Visions Q4: Coming Soon
PDMA Members: Watch Your Mailboxes, Coming Soon!