Adding a New Aluminum Rate Category in CCC
- Aluminum repair is becoming more common, and
if you have CCC One you have the option of
aluminum rate category, outlined in the procedure below.
Mitchell do not currently
allow the end-
user to create a new rate category
, and it must be accounted for manually.
1. Navigate to the profile under the configure link:
2. Select the profile you would like to change.
3. On the left side expand the estimating folder, then rates folder and click
4. Click "Add Charge Category."
5. Input the Name of the category and dollar amount. Remember the code
# for future use.
6. Once the rate category is in the system you can add it to a repair or replace
line by clicking the box next to the labor amount and inputting the code # for
the new aluminum rate.
The estimating databases are all intended to be used as a GUIDE ONLY - it is important to remember that the auto body professional performing the repair is in a position to thoroughly inspect, diagnose and identify the methodology and their unique cost of the vehicle damage repair.
You can view this tip and others on the DEG website by clicking here!
For more information about SCRS, or to join as a member, please visit www.scrs.com, call toll free 1-877-841-0660 or email us at [email protected].