Endorsements to Renewal Quotes Now Online
Endorsements to renewals in Renewal Quote status are now available via the internet through the Agent Login at www.wrightfood.com. Both non-money changes as well as premium endorsements can be generated online for renewals up to one day prior to the renewal effective date. These endorsement transactions newly available for renewals follow online underwriting guidelines similar to endorsements on active status policies with some exceptions.
- A corrected renewal billing will be issued for non-money endorsements and some premium generating endorsements completed on Renewals, once any required premium and documents are electronically provided.
- Most useful types might include: Lender Change, Billing Address Change, Payor Change, Increase in Coverage less than Option B, etc.
- Endorsements on renewal quotes that require further underwriting will include a link to upload underwriting documents to be transmitted electronically to Wright Flood for future processing.
- Examples of those that do not complete immediately include: Increase in Coverage over Option B, Decrease in Coverage, Increase in Deductible or Policies Awaiting Payment.
- All endorsement details will be confirmed by the transmittal document sent via email to the email address provided upon log in.
- Any endorsements transmitted but not able to be processed due to missing documents or premium will generate an Endorsement not Processed letter 20 days after submission to inform the agent.
To begin all endorsements, Search for the policy then access Policy Maintenance down the left hand menu. Also, the How to section will shortly provide step by step instructions to complete endorsements on renewal quote as well as active status policies.
If there are questions on these new transactions, please contact your team at the Flood Processing Center, 1-800-820-3242, or your RSM through Flood Marketing at 1-866-373-5663.