Free Computer Basics Classes on Mondays & Wednesdays 9 - 11AM
Classes currently offered:
· Computer Basics
· E-mail for Beginners & Intermediate users
· Searching and navigating the Internet
· Introduction to Microsoft Word
· Introduction to Microsoft Excel
Time: Weekly - Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 9:00AM - 11:00AM - limited seating must pre-register.
Resume Writing Class
Do you need to create a resume that tells prospective employers exactly what you want them to know about you and why you would be a good fit for their open positions? Join us at the goodwill learning center for our resume writing class.
When: Friday, March 11th 10-12PM
Friday, March 25th 10-12PM
*Note: Limit 10 Persons per class*
Free class: Pre registration needed
Bell County School of Defensive Driving
(All courses state approved certificate issued at end of class.)
Adult driver's education- 60.00
Defensive Driving - 35.00
Tobacco Drug & Alcohol driving awareness - 60.00
MIP - 60.00
DWI & Advance DWI - 90.00
Convenient location at affordable cost.
Learn from certified professional driving instructor.
Master the basics and learn road skills for the DMV driving test.
Get trained in safety procedures and defensive driving.
Our cost-effective drug classes, alcohol awareness classes, and minor in possession (MIP) classes are ideal for court, and personal requirements.
Most insurance carriers offer a driver improvement discount for taking the course
When: by appointment only - evening and weekend hours available:
Next Class: Monday - March 28th 9 - 3PM
Mood and Stress Management Classes
· Learn to identify the five factors (STORC) that make up human emotion.
· Learn how to use of cognitive behavioral techniques to manage moods and negative feelings.
· Learn to replace destructive and avoidant ways of responding to negative moods (such as drinking) with positive responses.
When: Thursdays, March 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th
Anger Management 12-2PM
Mood/Stress Mgmt. 2-3PM
Juvenile Anger Management 3-4PM
Classes: 20.00 per session