| ||Mississauga Board of Trade Updates |
"Dragon" Arlene Dickinson addressed MBOT Membership on November 12, 2013 over breakfast at the Glenerin Inn & The Spa in Mississauga. At this event she discussed Canada's National Shipbuilding Procurement Strategy.
View photos from the event.
What Ontario Business Thinks
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) launched its Quarterly Policy Surveys (QPS) in 2012-2013.
The response from members has been overwhelming.The OCC generated nearly 7,000 responses to the surveys, for an average of 1,700 responses per survey.
This makes the QPS the largest and most significant survey of business opinion in the province - maybe in the country.
This report, What Ontario Business Thinks 2013
, is intended to provide you with a breakdown of Ontario business opinion on the issues that matter to them.
They've identified the following thematic questions:
* How confident is Ontario business?
* What are the 'hot button' issues and where does business stand?
* What are business priorities and how has the OCC acted on them?
* How serious is the skills gap?
| ||Networking Opportunities |
Looking to meet like-minded business people? Register now for one of MBOT's upcoming events.
Some events happening next:
- Business Awards of Excellence
November 21, 2013
- Mississauga Business Xchange (MBX) & Tradeshow
November 25, 2013
- Business Learning
Your Business Isn't Worth What You Think It Is
November 27, 2013
- MBOT Holiday Open House
December 6, 2013
- Annual General Meeting & GMM
December 11, 2013
Welcome New Members!
Mississauga Board of T
rade would like to welcome its new members that have joined in the past 30 days. For a full list of new members including contact information, please visit our Membership Directory
| ||Thank You Affinity Partners! |
One of the many benefits of membership with MBOT is the opportunity to take advantage of great programs & services.
Some Affinity Partners Include:
- Esso Business Card Program: Three cents per litre fuel discount!
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan: As a member of MBOT your organization can take advantage of affordable group insurance programs.
- UPS: With UPS and your MBOT membership, you can take advantage of special discounts on shipping.
To view a complete list of Affinity Programs please visit our website.