FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT
Dana Murphy-Love, CAE
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF PARALEGAL ASSOCIATIONS (NFPAÒ)
2012-2013 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Edmonds, WA - November 2, 2012 - The National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. (NFPA) The Leader of the Paralegal Profession, announced the 2012-2013 Board of Directors at its 2012 Annual Convention held in Anchorage, AK. The directors reside throughout the United States, and they benefit the association by sharing their regional knowledge and perspective as they work together to achieve NFPA's strategic goals. In addition to holding their volunteer positions on the Board, these paralegal professionals are leaders within their own associations and communities.
The NFPA Board of Directors is the leadership team that provides oversight and guidance to the association to ensure that it achieves its mission of promoting a global presence for the paralegal profession and leadership in the legal community. The 2012-2013 Board members include:
- President, Robert Hrouda, RP
- Vice President and Director of Profession Development, Theresa A. Prater, RP
- Vice President and Director of Positions and Issues, Lisa Vessels, CP, FRP
- Vice President and Director of Membership, Cindy Welch, RP
- Vice President and Director of Paralegal Certification, Suellen Honeychuck, RP
- Vice President and Director of Marketing, Melissa Marquez Leslie
- Treasurer and Director of Finance, Karen A. Santagata, RP
- Secretary and Director of Operations, Valerie A. Dolan, RP, Pa.C.P.
- Director, Region I, Theda Yandell, RP
- Director, Region II, Allen Mihecoby, CLAS, RP
- Director, Region III, LaShonda Dillard
- Director, Region IV, Donna Huntermark , RP, Pa.C.P.
- Director, Region V, Beth Bialis, RP
- Board Advisor, Tracey L. Young, RP
NFPA is a non-profit professional organization representing more than 9,000 paralegals and is headquartered in Edmonds, WA. NFPA's core purpose is the advancement of the paralegal profession. NFPA promotes a global presence for the paralegal profession and leadership in the legal community.
NFPA - The Leader of the Paralegal Profession®
NFPA and NFPA - The Leader of the Paralegal Profession are registered trademarks of the National Federation of Paralegal Associations.PACE and RP are registered trademarks of the National Federation of the Paralegal Associations