Welcome to the first Church Campaign Services newsletter. Our goal is to help you understand who we are and how we can help your church create successful major fund campaigns. We are dedicated to serving every member in every pew.
In this issue, you can learn more about the recent changes at Church Campaign Services (CCS) and the important advances we have made in the last six months.
A bold change - new opportunities
Serving your church campaign needs
As of July 1, 2012, Church Campaign Services is available to meet your church's major fund campaign needs. Church Campaign Services, formerly Church Financial Campaign Services, has served thousands of congregations and has raised billions of dollars for churches over the last 60 years.
CCS is committed to:
- Developing higher expectations in consulting professionalism and stewardship practices
- Increasing staff to accommodate geographic and cultural differences across the country
- Using technology to assist smaller congregations who may not have been served in the past
- Providing professional, dedicated service to every member in every pew
You can count on us to make your church and its fundraising campaigns our top priority.
Exciting things are happening for CCS!
Building new programs and new solutions
As CCS begins its new journey as your source for major funding initiatives, we have undergone several changes to serve you even better.
CCS now offers:
- New opportunities for smaller churches
- Assistance with tactical planning
- Instant access to a consultant
To learn more about these new programs, read our blog post 5 Ways CCS is Serving You Better.
- Additional communication support