For Real Impact in your Bathroom, Pick a Theme
If, for example, you were thinking of incorporating tile into your bathroom remodel, and you like the "water"
idea mentioned above, consider taking that idea and running with it. How about remodeling your bathroom around an ocean theme, or perhaps a forest feeling
h a creek or waterfall? If you like the vintage feel, consider creating a bathroom with a 30s boudoir flair, or maybe one with a 50s retro theme, with a black and white checkered tile floor.
Themes always create a feeling, an atmosphere, an ambience. Therefore, once you decide what feeling you'd like to create for yourself and your guests, you can decide on your theme. Here are a few ideas:
* Ocean theme: brisk, clean, carefree
* Forest theme: calm, peaceful, serene
* 50s retro theme: hoppin', happy, youthful
* Lodge theme: warm, cozy, earthy
* Victorian theme: luxurious, opulent, rich