Mirage Banquet Center
Breakfast of Nations
Airborne Sports Zone
Governor's Macomb Business Luncheon
MacRay Banquet Center
Team Selfridge Career Fair
All Things Green Conference
IBEW-NECA Electrical Industry Training Center
Congrats to our top LEADs producers for March:
Dr. Bill Bender of Bender Chiropractic and Bob Fellmy of Night Owl Carpet Cleaning!
NEW AND RENEWING MEMBERS
4 Ever Water-Tite
A Ride Above the Rest
ATS Educational Consulting Services
The Darkroom Photography Studio
Kelly Zatkoff/Angie Schultz
G&G Wood & Supply Co.
ATHENA 2014 nominees announced
The Macomb Foundation is pleased to announce the 2014 nominees for the prestigious ATHENA Award. The international ATHENA award recognizes individuals who actively assist women in realizing their full leadership potential.
This year's nominees are as follows:
Join the Macomb Foundation and emcee Glenda Lewis of WXYZ TV-7, for lunch, shopping, a fashion show and awards ceremony.
- Kathy M. Bartz, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
- Karan Bates-Gasior, Vice President of Operations, Macomb Habitat for Humanity
- Julie Crorey, Vice President, Fox Broadcasting
- Honorable Linda Davis, 41-B District Court
- Kathy Devlin, Head Instructor, IBEW-NECA Electrical Industry Training Center
- Denise Dorsz, Executive Director, Leaps and Bounds Family Services
- Dawn Dyer Magretta, Director, Macomb Community College Foundation
- Angela Freeman, Community Relations Director, First State Bank
- Felisicia Holifield, Educational Outreach and College Futures Coordinator, New Haven Community Schools
- Patricia A. Keigher, Director, Diagnostic Imaging and Cancer Services, McLaren Macomb
- Anne Lilla, Executive Director, Anton Art Center
- Maryanne MacLeod, Director, Macomb Regional Media Lab, Macomb Daily
- Maria Martinez,Executive Director, St. Clair Shores Youth Council for Diversity & Inclusion
- Carrie Mead, Chief of Plans, Analysis & Integration, U.S. Army Garrison-Detroit Arsenal
- Paula M. Roman, Senior Vice President, Detroit Northeast Regional Manager , PNC Bank
- Honorable Kathy Viviano, Macomb County Circuit Court
- Leslie Wilson-Smith, Senior Logistics Manager, U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
Purchase tickets now!
Interested in a vendor table? Click here
Event sponsors are HAP, Axalta Coating Systems, DTE Energy Foundation, First State Bank, Flagstar Bank, General Dynamics Land Systems, General Motors, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, Macomb Daily, and St. John Providence Health System.
Congratulations to Big Family of Michigan on the Grand Opening of its new location at 41747 Irwin in Harrison Township. Big Family of Michigan is a nonprofit organization with programs that provide Michigan's foster children and young adults the chance they deserve for happy productive lives.
Leong's 21 would appreciate your vote for Best Chinese Restaurant in the
April 7 through April 28, 2014.
The Michigan Defense Center (MDC) is an operation of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) focused on economic development in one of the State's most important industries, National Security. The Michigan Defense Center partners with the Defense Logistics Agency to provide Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) that assist companies of all sizes enter the world of government contracting as well as other resources and information. Quarterly, the MDC publishes the Arsenal of Innovation News to keep the Michigan contracting community informed of news, successes and events. Check out the latest edition at
Medstar Ambulance has a few spots available for its 2014 Spring Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Course, which begins April 15, 2014. This EMT course is State of Michigan approved; course length is approximately 6 months and upon successful completion, students can take the NREMT written exam. EMT licensure often leads to a rewarding career in healthcare or emergency services. Click here for registration information.
Send Member News to Michelle Fusco at email@example.com