It's that time of year again! The 2016-2017 National PTA Official Back-To-School Kit ! As always, it's jam-packed with tools, resources and info-all specially designed to help you run your PTA. It's a one-stop click for everything you need to know.
For the second year, the kit is completely digital and mobile-friendly. This means you can view the website from your phone, tablet or other mobile devices. Having the Back-To-School Kit with you while you're on the go is a big perk. We guarantee it will help you be more efficient and productive as a PTA leader.
Here are the top three things you need to know about this year's kit:
#1 This Back-to-School Kit is a member benefit.
PTA officers can register and access the 2016-2017 Back-to-School Kit. Keeping helpful resources at your fingertips is one of the many ways National PTA supports you, our hardworking and deserving members. You have an important job to do and we believe this kit gives you the tools you need to be a standout leader.
#2 You will need to register to access the website.
Registration is a very simple process. Here is the process you'll follow:
- Go to PTAKit.org. President Laura Bay's welcome video and the homepage are open to everyone.
- Once you begin to use the site, you'll be prompted to register. There is also a "REGISTRATION" tab on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Fill out all of the required information.
- Once you've completed your registration, you'll receive an email with a link. Click the link to set a username and password.
- After your username and password are set, you can access all areas of the Back-to-School Kit.
#3 All Local Leaders that register for the 2016-2017 National PTA Official Back to School Kit will receive a special recruitment tool.
Our brand new Recruitment Tool is a physical packet of information that will help you describe PTA's goals, structure and message. More importantly, it'll help you recruit new members.
- When registering for the Back-to-School Kit, local unit presidents should provide the mailing address for where they'd like to receive this Recruitment Tool.
- Mailing for the recruitment tools will take place from July to September 2016.
No additional packets can be requested at this time. However, we anticipate that many PTAs will request additional packets and we are currently working on a plan that will accommodate those needs in the future
Statewide Leadership Day
"The Essentials of PTA"
Saturday, August 27th
Save 1 Summer Day for PTA!
FREE TO ATTEND
Courtyard by Marriott
63 Grand Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
Breakfast and Lunch included
Presidents- take your entire board with you!
Beneficial for all who attend.