March 2015 issue of Asian Horizons continues the discussion on Vatican II, specifically considering the renewal of moral theology.
Suggested Topics (only recommendations, not exhaustive):
- Vatican II's Call for Renewal of Moral Theology
- Development of Catholic Moral Tradition and Official Documents after Vatican II
- Continuity and Discontinuity in the Catholic Moral Tradition since Vatican II (in general or in any particular area)
- Magisterium and Moral Theologian
- Fundamental Moral Theology since Vatican II
- Theology of Sexuality, Marriage and Family: Ongoing Renewal after Vatican II
- Biomedical Revolution and Moral Theological Response
- Continuing Importance of and Debate on Natural Law
- Interreligious Ethics, Cross-cultural Discourse in Moral Theology
- Autonomous Ethics and Faith Ethics
- Gender Justice and Renewal of Moral Theology
- Renewal of Moral Theology and Teaching of Moral Theology in Catholic Faculties
- Contemporary Trends in Moral Theology
As usual, we welcome other articles on any area of theological interest and research.
Please send your articles (4500-5000 words, including the footnotes) at the latest by 20 February 2015.
Kindly include the abstract of the article in 150-200 words and a short resumè of the author in 100-150 words.
Other regular items: "New Scholars": Abstract of doctoral theses (recently defended and not yet published); book reviews.
For submitting the articles and for more details: Shaji George Kochuthara (editor-in-chief): firstname.lastname@example.org