We are excited to release the first confirmed sessions for IPIC University!
RETAIL TRACK - Monday + Thursday:
IPI's Top 20 Retail Products of 2013 with Chris Dolojak of Bob's Photo
- Is your product mix relevant to today's shopper?
- IPI's Top 20 list includes products, accessories, creative products and more!
- Learn where to purchase the products.
- Learn how fellow IPI members are having great success with them.
Chris Dolojak is a second generation photo retailer from Bob's Photo in Bismarck, ND. He's grown Bob's lab by doubling average order revenue despite tough times in the industry and YOU helped him do it! Chris credits Bob's Photo's success to putting into practice the best things learned among trade groups like IPI.
Chris will raffle off one 15 minute one-on-one retail products consultation to attendees of this session.
What's New in Home & Office Décor?
- Hottest Wall Art products
- Go Big or Stay Home. Why large metal sells!
- Sublimation tips and techniques
- Show-stopping new wall art - perfect for today's mom!
- Latest sublimation products and gifts
How to Attract New Customers through Events + Local Opportunities
- Maximize exposure and ROI at local events
- Make money and donate through cause marketing strategies
- Turn speaking opportunities into sales
- Host unique in-store events and workshops
- Understand IPI's new Citrix event/webinar platform
Plus additional sessions on Video Archiving, Image Organization + Archiving and Customer Education
BUSINESS PRESENCE TRACK - Monday + Thursday:
Is your Website Appealing or Appalling? with Chari Pack of Persnickety Prints + Erin von Holdt of IPI
- Now's the chance to improve your online presence!
- It is critical to your business - so when was the last time you updated it?
- Grow sales and stay relevant with a better looking web site.
- Learn how IPI can help you with an affordable site redesign.
- Understand consumer shopping expectations online.
- Tips on how to improve your site experience.
Persnickety, Passion and Print. In 2009, Chari Pack turned her personal need for quality digital imaging into a thriving online business. Chari's unique focus on the "next generation" consumer has maintained an average annual growth rate of over 100% in online photo finishing sales alone.
Chari will raffle off one 15 minute one-on-one online presence consultation to attendees of this session.
Extreme Store Makeover 2 - It's NOW or NEVER!
- The #1 way to improve your overall image is by remodeling your store.
- MOST IPI member stores are in desperate need of an update.
- Shoppers expect a modern, clean and nice looking place to shop.
- Learn affordable ways to update and modify what you already have.
- Self-evaluate your store and leave with affordable action items.
- Small group store critiques will help you see what changes should be made.
- See member 'before' and 'after' remodels from 2012 and 2013!
- Bring photos of your store (interior & exterior) for small group evaluations!
How to Motivate Buyers through Merchandising
- You have about 2 seconds to attract the attention of your customers!
- Make displays more effective and efficient.
- Save valuable square footage with thoughtful merchandising techniques.
- Top 5 "Merchandising Musts"
- Affordable ways to creatively display imaging products
Plus additional session on Staffing, Service + Operations
B to B TRACK - Monday + Thursday:
101 - Selling for Photo Retailers with Koby Marowelli of Image Gallery
- Introductory overview of B to B selling program.
- Learn to utilize the MSP tools like the B to B Tutorial and Product Catalog.
- Offer B to B services with the equipment you already have!
- Explore the B to B selling model and take away tips to get started.
Koby Marowelli opened Image Gallery in 1991. Over the years, Image Gallery expanded to offer many different services, including photo processing, graphic design, custom framing, and commercial printing. In recent years Koby has developed a very strong Business to Business sales strategy that has resulted in exciting new growth areas for the company. Over the last couple years Koby has spent a lot of time doing business development consulting for independent businesses both locally and across the country.
201 - Sales Success Panel with Koby Marowelli and others
- Member panelists share their B to B experiences.
- Hear success stories from entry level to seasoned B to B members.
- Decide what type of B to B you should embrace.
- Learn how outsourcing production can be profitable.
301 - Outbound Sales Training Seminar with Koby Marowelli and others
- Learn tactical selling techniques from successful B to B member - Koby Marowelli.
- Understand the entire sales process from warm call to close.
- Discuss sales process, staffing and customer service.
- Discover how modifying your business model can be profitable in this space.
SPORTS & EVENTS TRACK - Monday ONLY:
101 - How to Run a Successful Business with Bill Champion
- Learn how Sports & Event shooting can be a profitable component of your business.
- Utilize MSP Sports templates in-store and online.
- Complete overview of Sports & Event profit potential.
201 - Market Smarter + Sell More! with Bill Champion
- Learn unique marketing techniques that will help increase sales.
- Understand the Sports & Event sales process.
- Gain post production profit making techniques.
- Discover 5 new ways to promote and market your business.
- Learn to utilize Social Media and eCommerce promotions.
301 - Advanced Training Workshop with Bill Champion
- Study advanced shooting techniques for experienced photographers.
- Understand the latest equipment needed for quality shots.
- Learn time saving workflow processes.
- Maximize sales with new product ideas and custom design work.
EMAIL MARKETING TRACK - Monday + Thursday:
101 - Still haven't embraced it? with Brenda DiVincenzo of IPI
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- How to Get Started
- How IPI Can Make It PAINLESS
201 - Improve Your Content and Campaigns with Brenda DiVincenzo of IPI
- Improve the appearance of your emails.
- Gather ideas for great content.
- Increase customer interaction with your emails.
- Learn how IPI can do some (or most) of the work for you!
301 - Improve Your Distribution List with Brenda DiVincenzo of IPI
- Advanced Tips + Techniques for Growing Your List
- Ways to Increase Your Open Rates + Click Thrus
- List Management Methods
- How IPI + Our Supplying Partners Can Help
As the Director of Operations & Membership for IPI, Brenda DiVincenzo is responsible for member recruitment, administration and retention, as well as the planning of meetings and events and the development of educational programs and resources. Additionally, she manages IPI's email marketing, web maintenance and development, and social media marketing. Brenda is a certified presenter for the Constant Contact Experts Program and is the moderator of IPI's "Webinar Wednesday."
IPI SERVICES IMMERSION TRAINING - Thursday ONLY:
MSP - BEST PRACTICES for Successful Execution with Erin von Holdt of IPI
- Start using the MSP to its maximum potential - TODAY!
- Easy file organization and content management tips
- Content Checklist - to make sure you have everything!
- Better understand template use with online and kiosk platforms
- What's New in 2013?
- NEW, EASIER Downloading & File Access online!
As IPI's Marketing Director, Erin von Holdt helps members achieve sales goals and execute marketing strategies that grow their businesses. Erin also manages the IPI Marketing Solutions Program (MSP) - where she puts her 13 year background in retail photo marketing to work. Members look to her for merchandising advice, e-marketing assistance and the latest in creative product ideas. Erin has also been known to host a webinar or ten on topics ranging from retail displays to portrait studio appeal.
Plus sessions on new IPI programs designed to build your business - without doing any of the work!
SUPPLYING PARTNER WORKSHOPS - Monday + Thursday:
How Envelopments Can Make You Look Good on Paper with Jennifer Bishop of Envelopments
- Envelopments is a leader in the Fine Stationery/Custom Invitation Industry. Learn how to expand your business in this market segment within your existing business model.
- Build a new revenue stream quickly and easily, without building inventory.
- Select from over 220 premium quality papers and card stocks in more than 100 shapes and sizes.
- Jumpstart the design process with hundreds of downloadable design templates and Envelopments Original Artwork.
- Use a step-by-step tutorial to easily create a unique invitation that will define that special moment for your customer.
Working at Envelopments since 1998, Jennifer Bishop's specialty is Business Development: enabling existing dealers and designers growth, while building new relationships. Jennifer also spearheads our marketing + communications to spread the word about new projects, products and services. Her passion is to evolve your company, by helping breathe new life into an existing business model.
Jennifer will raffle off one 15 minute one-on-one Envelopments consultation to attendees of this session.
Plus several sessions from other IPI Supplying Partners
PLUS TRACKS ON MOBILE APPS, ORDERING + EDUCATION, PORTRAIT STUDIOS, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECHNICAL TRAINING, AND OUTSOURCING