Big News From Brown Machine!
See the Unveiling of the New VersaForm FTS-760 at Our K Show Booth
VersaForm has been designed and engineered specifically to address the global production needs of plastic thermoforming companies. VersaForm is a smarter machine with more control, power, durability, and operational flexibility in a space-saving footprint. Available in FT (Form/Trim) and FTS (Form/Trim/Stack) models and with a mold area of 762mm x 570mm (30.0" x 22.4"), both models include as a standard feature form/cut-in-place and form/independent trim capabilities. This line has been specifically engineered to meet the production requirements in the European, Russian, Latin American, South American and Middle Eastern marketplaces.
With the global demand for thermoforming expanding in food packaging, medical packaging, retail packaging, and many others, the VersaForm is properly designed and scaled for our global customers' application requirements. Those include:
- A forming area sized to meet global output requirements
- Designed to accommodate quicker tool changeovers, and faster production set-up times to address the needs of varying production runs
- Shut-height dimensions to accommodate existing mold packages
- Form-down thermoforming process
- Form/cut-in-place and Form/independent trim capabilities
- A space-saving, smaller machine foot print
- Metric dimensions and metric fasteners
- Components from the leading brands of global suppliers
- Competitively priced and backed by quality parts and service
- Incorporates many features of the QuadSeries including Smart Control®
product specifications page
Bryan Redman, Brown Machine President says, "We carefully studied the equipment needs of various market segments outside the United States. The outcome led to the development of a thermoforming system that employs more global methods, addresses the scale of production, and incorporates service and maintenance acceptability. Brown Machine is proud to introduce the VersaForm model that incorporates our highest technologies and meets the needs of the worldwide marketplace."
For more information about the new VersaForm, visit our website and/or call Jim Robbins at 989-435-7741 extension 1216. If you're planning to attend the K Show, stop by our booth (K Show Hall 3, Stand G86) and see the VersaForm for yourself!