|Save the Date|
April 15-26- FCAT/ Quiet Campus
April 22- Earth Day
May 1- Progress Reports Distributed
May 2- Region Science Fair
May 7- Gr 4 Music Performance at 2:45
May 8- Gr 5 Music Performance at 2:45
May 9- Gr 1 Music Performance at 2:45
May 9- McDonald's Spirit Night
May 14- Gr 3 Music Performance at 2:30
May 15- Early Release Day
May 16- Gr 2 Music Performance at 2:30
May 18- State Science Fair
1pm Early Release Days
9/19 Fall conferences
3/13 Spring conferences
|School Enrichment Links|
This is where you'll find information on our enrichment offerings. As the year closes, the links have been disabled for clubs no longer accepting registrations. Summer Camp
i9Sports League Flyer
i9 Sports League
Storybook Art Studio
2420 LAND O' LAKES BLVD LAND O' LAKES FL 34639 (813)949-7234
Need a box of cookies? Pasco Food Services can provide a box of 25 for $10. The order form is in the cafeteria.
Dear Imagine Families,
Our first week of FCAT testing went very smoothly. This week we continue testing in grade 5, and complete all make ups.
Most students took the testing very seriously. I was pleased to hear confident responses from many students telling me they felt prepared. Teachers noted the names of some students that simply filled out the answer sheets and completed each session in too short a time to actually read the text. Unfortunately, this affects not only the individual's academic history, but it affects the overall school results.
Movement throughout campus is again limited for students and staff during testing this week. Volunteers are not allowed on campus until after 12:00 each day. This means that parents will not be able to eat lunch in the cafeteria with their child again this week. If we're able to complete the makeups earlier in the week, I'll send out a notice to parents that they're able to volunteer or eat with their child.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
This week's newsletter issue includes our middle school honor roll students and information about before/after care plans for next year.
|Before/After Care Next Year|
|Imagine School is proud to announce a new relationship with Bradstreet Enrichment and Sports Training (B.E.S.T.) who will assume before and after school program activities at Imagine starting in August of 2013.
Bradstreet Enrichment and Sports Training offers unique after school programs for kids including tutoring/homework assistance, sports instruction with coaches who are experts in their fields, enrichment classes, and a unique character training curriculum.
This innovative program is conveniently located at Imagine School. The cafeteria/gym where the current after school program is housed will serve as the "home base" for our new after school program.
What are the program fees?
- Afternoon rates are only $53 per week (Best Rate). Single day rates may be purchased in advance at a rate of $139 for 10 days or $259 for 20 days.
- Morning rates are just $43 per week (Best Rate). Single day rates may be purchased in advance at a rate of $119 for 10 days or 209 for 20 days.
- Afternoon and Morning. A morning/afternoon discount is available for those paying for both sessions weekly (Best Rate Gold). The Best Rate Gold weekly fee is $85.
- Siblings receive a 25 percent discount.
- The day rate for those who do not prepay is $30 payable at pick up.
We're very proud to announce the names of our Middle School students that made the Honor Roll and Principal Honor Roll. Our congratulations and kudos to:
- Principal Honor Roll- Nikolas Brush, Gabby Cruz, Giana Difilippo, Alexia Fotopolous, Olivia Hediger, Natalie Huchro, Alina Llanos, Hayley McManus, Caden Merrill, Jacob Nickerson, Christina Ochoa, Dewey Slay, Skylar Stringer, Alexa Scalchunes, Cade Williams, and Zamantha Zaw
- Honor Roll- Jaime Adles, Jacob Alcantara, Moet Bailey, Bryce Carroll, Katelyn Chandler, Carter Ciesluk, Michael Devine, Ethan Depiro, Scott Felker, Toni Frasquillo, Hunter Frederique, Tomi Gunning, Andres Hernandez, Tyler Hudson, Farren Macdonald, Makenna May, Jordan Mericle, Samantha Merola, Mckenzy Merrill, Zachary Mixson, Camden Palmer, Molly Selover,Trent Shorey and
- Principal Honor Roll- Sofia Almeida and Yogesh Patel
Honor Roll- Nate Fitzgerald, Kyndall Fry, Abby Garcia, Carlee Hatcher, Laura Koscielniak, Milani Patel, Amanda Torres and Iris Vidal
- Honor Roll- Jasmine Adles, Ray Cordova, Nikole Parrilla, Victoria Santello, Geo Slay, Madison Thomas, Brianna Vignera and Michael Wheeler
Parents are asked to write their child's name or student number on checks submitted to the school. We have 640 students at the school this year, and want to ensure we credit the payment to the correct person.
Theresa Reed, Business Manager
We hope you find this newsletter informative, and you can help us by forwarding this e-newsletter to any parents who might like to enroll at Imagine. They can easily join the list by clicking the "Join Our Mailing List" in the left column.
Please continue to contact me with any questions, or suggestions for other news bytes.
Imagine School at Land O Lakes