Formula 1 Racing - Infiniti Red Bull Claims 4th Straight Dual Titles
The 2013 Formula 1 Racing Season was defined by the domination of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Team led by Sebastian Vettel who secured their fourth consecutive Constructor's and Driver's Championships.
Vettel's total of 13 wins during the season puts him alongside Michael Schumacher as joint holder of the record for most wins in a single campaign.
Intelligent Light congratulates Infiniti Red Bull Racing on their continued success. For over 10 years the team has relied on FieldView for CFD post-processing. The team's commitment to maximizing the value of every CFD run has helped them build a potent competitive engineering advantage. Learn more about the team's use of FieldView for speed and productivity by downloading our case study.
ANSYSŪ Fluent™ 15 with New Parallel Export for FieldView
ANSYSŪ Fluent™ 15 introduces a new parallel compatible FVUNS export for FieldView. We recommend that this export be used as the default for all ANSYS Fluent datasets as it will result in dramatic performance improvements. Performance increases of 5x on 8 cores are typical and this performance boost comes at no cost to FieldView users.
New Webinar This Wednesday! - Massive CFD Data Handled Quickly Without Compromise
Do you face challenges when working with large scale CFD? Do any of these CFD practitioner statements sound familiar to you?
- "I receive new geometries faster than I can review the results I already have."
- "I want to run higher fidelity or transient simulations but these take too much time and there is more data than I need."
- "I intentionally limit CFD complexity because I can't post-process, review results, and make my deadline."
- "I want to reduce design risk by running more cases at higher fidelity but it takes too much time."
Attend our webinar to learn how you can overcome the challenges of large data. Learn about methods for:
- 100X to 1000X Data Reduction
- Effective use of remote HPC resources for both interactive and batch operations
- Working with data from multiple solvers including OVERFLOW2, OpenFOAM
FieldView XDBs deliver compact storage, speed, and flexibility without any loss of fidelity.
Register now for this Intelligent Light and Cray webinar.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 12:00 EST
AIAA SciTech14 Forum
The AIAA SciTech Conference was held last week in National Harbor, MD. We were extremely pleased to meet with so many FieldView users, CFD Managers, and collaborators during the conference. This is the most important technical conference of the year for many of our aerospace customers and we've been supporting the Aerospace Sciences Meeting, the dominant element of the SciTech Forum, since the first year exhibits opened nearly 20 years ago. This year's event drew nearly 3,000 participants to share their work and seek answers to the challenges they face. Intelligent Light shared updates on the FieldView 14 product release, our work with VisIt as well as presentations from our research partners and staff. A special customer dinner included a custom briefing and offered customers the opportunity to share ideas with us and with each other.
In case you missed it
- Intelligent Light receives 2nd HPC Innovation Excellence Award from IDC
| Unleash FieldView for ...
- Unparalleled post-processing power & speed
- Unequaled data management capabilities
- Unmatched, easy to use automation tools
- Unbelievably vivid visualizations
And so much more! Find out for yourself -- start your evaluation today!