HPC Innovation Award recognizes IL's strides in CFD workflow development
Intelligent Light was honored to receive International Data Corporation's HPC Innovation Excellence Award at the recent SC12 supercomputing conference for our work in developing advanced CFD workflows through the study of bicycle wheel aerodynamics.
Zipp Speed Weaponry used these CFD simulation results, wind tunnel testing, and their own creativity to rapidly develop a revolutionary product -- Firecrest, the fastest wheel ever built. The new design delivered 100% category revenue growth and the addition of over 120 new manufacturing jobs in Indiana in just two years.
CFD Visual Library highlights new IL website
A new ilight.com recently debuted, featuring a streamlined design, easy navigation, and a wealth of resources you can turn to anytime. Check out the new CFD Visual Library, with images and animations highlighting a wide range of industry applications. Learn about FieldView products, benefits, and find ideas for effective use of CFD. An all new Customer Support Center provides easy access to software releases, documentation, and FAQs. Case studies, white papers, webinars - you'll find it all at the new ilight.com. Come and explore!
Red Bull Racing sweeps Formula 1 honors in 2012 - again!
Congratulations to Red Bull Racing for winning both the Driver and Constructor championships in the 2012 Formula 1 racing season for the third consecutive year! With the win, RBR driver Sebastian Vettel becomes the youngest ever triple World Champion. Fellow RBR driver Mark Webber finished in sixth place overall. The team achieved the Constructor title with 460 points, 60 ahead of its nearest competitor. Find out here how FieldView helps Red Bull Racing drive to the winner's circle.
See you at ASM!
The 51st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting begins next week in Grapevine, Texas, and Intelligent Light will be there to greet you at Booth 104 on the Exposition floor. Join us for presentations to help you get more out of your CFD, including:
We look forward to seeing you in Texas!
- Product presentations and demonstrations of current and upcoming FieldView releases;
- How you can realize dramatic improvements in your CFD productivity by calling on our CFD Services team to help you develop customized, high-performance engineered workflows for your organization; and
- The latest developments in state of the art CFD from our Applied Research Group's work, including big data, HPC, next-generation visualization, and how the results of these funded projects will benefit the broader CFD community.
| Unleash FieldView for ...
- Unparalleled post-processing power and speed
- Unequaled data management capabilities
- Unmatched, easy to use automation tools
- Unbelievably vivid visualizations
And so much more! Find out for yourself -- start your evaluation today!