1.Know you're not alone
2.Experience the joy and hope
3. Become informed
4. Be a part of the "in" crowd
5. Scratch, itch, nap in peace
6. Make lifelong friends
7. Get practical tips on how to improve your daily life
8. Find the meaning: Learn how to make a difference in your own life and other PSCers' lives if you so choose
9. To be with people of your own age who like to, want to, or have to . . .
10. Put an actual face to all your FB friends
11. To allow your parents or caretakers to talk with other people similarly situated so they don't keep asking you the same questions or saying "I don't understand" or look at you like you're nutso or seriously disturbed when you say you'd cut your own feet off to stop the itch?
12. To see who can make up the most memorable and useful phrases using only the letters "PSC"
13. To better realize that having PSC does not mean that your life is over, but instead offers you the opportunity to explore alternative choices