EMH Celebrates 25th Anniversary!
We're proud to announce the 25th Anniversary of the founding of EMH, Inc.
EMH began in 1988 as a two-man distributor of standard crane kits. It wasn't long however, before the company began assembling complete cranes at its plant in Berea, OH.
By 1997, EMH was able to move into its current home office and manufacturing facility in Valley City, between Cleveland and Akron, OH. The plant has since been expanded twice, to its present size of 120,000 square feet, with further additions slated for 2014.
All this was made possible by the dealers and crane users that have supported our development over the years, We thank them for their role in our success, and plan to continue building upon these relationships in the coming years.
New, Improved Swivel Trolley Hoist
EMH has made improvements in its Model SU Monorail Hoist (for curved girders) line for smoother, more reliable performance.
- Guide rollers have been added to ensure positive alignment and travel along the curve.
- Fully adjustable for a variety of flange widths via stack washer assemblies.
- Compact, close headroom design.
- Capacities to 15 tons, larger for special applications.
- Available for wide flange or "S" beams.