Our January Sale
is a 5-day coupon sale running Monday, January 27th, through Friday, January 31st. The sale runs 24 hours per day Central Time. Use the current coupon
at the bottom
of this newsletter for 15% off
your entire shopping cart order.This coupon sale applies only to orders placed online.
|New 2 Liter Chrome Oxide Coated Enema Buckets and Enema Bucket Kits
Enema Series Helps Dissipate Cellulite in a Very Short Time"I am doing your 3-enema series every day. I have been doing just the coffee part for 3 years and what a difference the first 2 steps make. I don't always have the time to do all 3 every morning and would like to know how I can do a partial and still get the great results.
I have always had an issue with cellulite even though I am slim and eat healthy. When I did the 3-step enema for a couple days I could actually feel the cellulite soften and it's almost gone -- in a very short time. I guess I have been holding a lot of toxins disguised as what I thought was simply fat storage. And my energy is amazing and my mind is clear.
Thanks for your knowledge. You are greatly appreciated!
Relief from"Okay, it's been a week, and I am continuing to NOT have the pain that I used to have. What a relief!! I used to have to shift my position on a chair or in a car seat constantly, or put back the car seat to a more reclined position to take pressure off the anal area. Or I would bring ice packs to put under me, which seemed to make a huge difference between unbearable and at least bearable. Or I would sit on tennis balls, anything to relieve the pain. You told me earlier that a week without extreme pain is a good indication that things might be improving. I am so happy that the pain is not what it used to be."
Anal Fissure Pain
The Dilemma of Constipation during Pregnancy
(Letter from a Client)
"I can't recall the number of times that I have googled, Are enemas safe during pregnancy? I have never found a meaningful answer to my question. I found lots of commentary and concerns that enemas can trigger uterine contractions, and therefore are risky during pregnancy.
In my first pregnancy I suffered terribly from constipation. I resorted to frequent use of glycerine suppositories to get my bowel to eliminate. Not a good solution..."
CLICK HERE to read the
full blog post.
Benefits of the Coffee Enema
and Geranium Essential Oil
Coffee enemas are well known to relieve pain, nausea, general nervous tension, and depression. Coffee enemas, by lowering blood serum toxin levels, are also thought to boost immunity, increase cell energy production, and improve blood circulation, immunity, tissue repair, and cellular regeneration. Again, it is thought that coffee enemas support the body in these ways, in part by increasing glutathione
levels in the blood stream.
Glutathione reacts with free radicals (which cause cell damage) in the bloodstream and makes them inert. These neutralized substances are then dissolved in the bile, released through the bile flow from the liver and gallbladder, and excreted through the intestinal tract.
In 2012, researchers Sabuncuoğlu S and Söhretoğlu D, from the Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hacettepe University, in Ankara, Turkey, found that geranium
also enhances glutathione levels in the blood stream.
This is fantastic news for a number of reasons:
- Many people are sensitive to caffeine. Caffeine is what increases the glutathione levels with the coffee enemas. Thus, geranium can be used instead of coffee in an enema.
- For those who aren't sensitive to caffeine in the coffee enema, you can add geranium to your coffee enema for a greater benefit.
- Science, through geranium, is affirming that the healing concepts behind the coffee enema -- raising glutathione levels -- are effective for improving health. I propose that this blog post begin a conversation with the TV show "My Strange Addiction" and Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa of the NYU Medical Center regarding their dismissive statements made about the coffee enema. Coffee enemas are an effective healing tool. I have worked with thousands of people who have relied on the coffee enema for healing. Many of them have reported that the coffee enema has saved their life. Let's seriously look into the science behind raising glutathione levels.
- People who don't have enough time to take coffee enemas can use geranium suppositories.
Please share this blog information with your friends. The negative press around the coffee enema means that we need to spread the word of its effectiveness one person at a time. You could save a life. Buy Young Living Geranium Essential Oil
Slowing Hair Loss and Regenerating
New Hair Using Essential Oils
Hair loss can occur for a variety of reasons, ranging from imbalanced hormones
to chemical damage
to seemingly genetic
factors. Fortunately, there is a chance you can stop hair loss and potentially regenerate new hair with Young Living essential oils and scalp massage.
Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Hair Loss Study:
In 1998, Scottish dermatologist Dr. Isabelle C. Hay and a team of researchers from the Department of Dermatology at the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary studied the effect of essential oils on 86 patients who suffered from hair loss. The double-blind, controlled study took place over a seven month active period with follow-ups at three and seven months after the treatment.
Researchers divided the 86 patients into two groups - active and control. Over a seven-month period, the active group massaged an essential oil recipe onto their scalps daily for two minutes. The control group used the carrier oils jojoba and grapeseed only.
Dr. Hay and the research team found that essential oils safely stop hair loss as well as stimulate hair growth.
- 19 of the 43 patients in the active group demonstrated significant improved hair growth.
- Only 6 of the 41 patients in the control group showed some slight improvement.
- One man in the active group grew a full head of hair after being completely bald.
Lots of our Optimal Health Network clients struggle with hair loss, so we decided to see if we could stop hair loss and regenerate new hair.
Meet Greta: How She Has Slowed Hair Loss and
Promotes Hair Regeneration with Essential Oils
Client Testimonial from Greta: "My hair loss has just really, really slowed! I went from losing about 100 hairs a day to 15 or 20... I am amazed because I am rubbing over a white comforter cover, and I have maybe six hairs fall out. If I did that [3 months ago] I would probably have 20 hairs fall out, so it's really slowed down!... My hair's growing a lot faster than it used to and I am slowly starting to get more hair, especially around my hairline. It's really exciting!"
Optimal Health Network Hair Regeneration Oil Blend Recipe:
As explained in the video above, here's how to use the Optimal Health Network Hair Regeneration Oil Blend:
- cedarwood essential oil
- thyme essential oil
- rosemary essential oil
- lavender essential oil
- carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, coconut
As shown in the scientific study, this process is not guaranteed to work for everyone or for all types of hair loss.
- Either use a small glass oil dispenser jar and mix a large batch for future use or mix enough for a single use in a small bowl (use a total of 8-10 drops of essential oil blend per scalp massage).
- Combine the desired amount of essential oil blend with ¼ that amount of the carrier oil (for a 4:1 ratio). For example, if you mix a single use with 8-10 drops, you should add 2-3 drops of base oil. If you mix a larger quantity of 100 drops, add roughly 25 drops of the base oil. NOTE: Most base oils are difficult to measure in drop quantity, so an estimate is fine. Also, coconut oil may need to be heated and melted before mixing and before each use if it is kept at a low enough temperature.
- Shake or the oils together to mix the recipe. If mixing single use in a bowl, use fingers to mix and apply directly to scalp.
- Always mix essential oils with a carrier oil. Undiluted essential oils are too harsh on the scalp.
- Apply the essential oil recipe to the scalp when the hair is dry for the best distribution.
- Massage oil into small section at a time. Dip fingers into the oil mixture at the beginning of each section and when they become dry. (For detailed instructions and demonstration, watch the above video.)
If you do not notice slowed hair loss and/or increased new hair growth within 3 months, consider a consultation with Kristina Amelong. Hair grows in three different cycles: anagen, catagen, and telogen. These hair growth cycles don't work well with hormone imbalance. Standard Process's Symplex F and protomorphogens and MediHerb's liquid herbs such as ashwaganda and rehmannia, along with a therapeutic colon cleanse program, will help to balance your overall hormonal levels -- pituitary, hypothalamus, progesterone, estrogen, etc. -- which all play a role in the hair cycle. Buy OHN Hair Regeneration Essential Oil Blend
Educational Colon Cleanse Videos
More new Optimal Health educational videos!
Kristina continues to explore topics such as: Changing Your Diet: Emotional Ties to Food; How to Heal from Lyme Disease Using Young Living Essential Oils; Cleanse, Lose Weight and Detox with Essential Oils; and Cancer and the Coffee Enema.
We suggest you watch all of our videos and share them with your friends! And expect many more videos to come. Do you have a topic you would like covered in a video? Let us know! Do you have an experience you'd like to share? Let us know!
Here are just a few of Kristina's many videos: