Webinar: Extend Oracle BI To Support Real-Time Analytics
Wednesday, April 3rd | 12-1pm ET | 9-10am PT
Click To Register...
Real-Time Oracle Business Iintelligence for Financial Close & Supply Chain Management
Organizations do not have the ability to wait for a data refresh during critical business times like the financial close process & the management of an enterprise's supply chain. See how the innovators at KPI Partners have extended the Oracle BI Applications to support real-time analytics.
Join Bruce Wroughton and a panel of real-time business intelligence gurus from KPI Partners for this virtual event that will help you understand the benefits of implementing a real-time analytics solution for your organization using existing Oracle infrastructure.
Our panelists will explore:
- Differences in real-time, near real-time and batch reporting methods
- Business scenarios for real-time reporting
- Key questions that can be addressed by real-time financial analysis
- Important supply chain & inventory analysis enhanced by real-time BI
- How KPI's solution overcomes traditional real-time BI shortcomings
Bruce Wroughton, Oracle ERP Expert, KPI Partners
Kumar Krishnaswamy, Real-Time BI Guru, KPI Partners
Oracle ERP Expert
Real-Time BI Guru
If you are unable to attend, please register and you will receive a notice when the recording is available.