Cannon Survey Center: Ready to Meet Your Survey Needs
Cannon Survey Center (CSC) is a trusted partner for surveys, data collection and analysis. With knowledgeable staff and streamlined procedures, CSC can collect and analyze data while maintaining scientific rigor and ethical oversight of the data collection process. Surveys can be conducted online, by phone (landline or cell), face-to-face in the field, or by email. CSC also has bilingual staff to provide survey administration in Spanish.
CSC partners with business and academic researchers and is happy to meet with clients to discuss projects large and small. Please contact Bridget Kelly, project coordinator, at 702-895-5731 or email@example.com
DEO Points of Pride
- Congratulations to the Continuing Education and Marketing staff for winning the Bronze Award for Most Improved Catalog from the University Professional and Continuing Education Association.
- Congratulations to Sharon Altman, DEO administrative assistant IV/office manager, for being named UNLV's Classified Employee of the Year for 2015.
- We welcome the following new employees: Marilyn Delmont, outreach coordinator with Community2Campus, Allison Sahl with the Public Lands Institute, and Skylar Stevens, student assistant with OLLI at UNLV.
- After 37 years in higher education administration, Dr. Liz Baldizan, executive director for Community2Campus, will retire from UNLV effective August 31, 2015.
- Sandy Settina, Summer Term office manager, also is retiring effective September 17.
We thank Liz and Sandy for their many years of service to UNLV and DEO!