We are dedicating this Hamptons-themed Happy Hour to raise money for an important charitable cause: Parkinson's research.
Parkinson's has directly affected the family of a close friend of mine and I am grateful for the opportunity to help out with this important cause.
Join the party, raise money for a good cause and meet our friends who will be visiting us this summer in the Hamptons!
Attendance at Hamptons-themed event is required to be invited to visit our house.
Yes, we really do care who we 'sleep with' this summer :)
RSVPs at http://davidshapiro.net/events/hamptonscharity are required for tonight!
Traffic is generously offering the following drink specials for our event:
● $5 mixed drinks (well)
● $5 wine and sangria
● $4 Coors Light draft.
► 10% of Bar Sales from our event will be donated by Traffic to Parkinson's Research.
► Upstairs lounge is reserved for our event.
☼ RAFFLE PRIZES ☼
● A case of delicious wine
● $100 gift card to Traffic
● Free Happy Hour at Traffic bar
● Free Hamptons weekend at davidshapiro.net's house (1 person, non holiday weekend, based on availability). http://davidshapiro.net/hamptons
● Free Club Getaway Weekend (1 person, non holiday weekend, based on availability). http://davidshapiro.net/clubgetaway
● Free 1 hour tennis lesson from our friend and tennis pro, Rob Kresberg (value $150)
● Dinner for 2 at Sofia's Wine Bar. Includes wine, appetizer and entree. http://sofiawinebar.com/
● 4 Tickets to a Red Bull game!
● $50 Gift Certificate to Bahr che (great wine bar in NoHo owned by a good friend of mine) http://www.bahrche-nyc.com
Please contact David Shapiro at 212-579-4844 if you would like to donate a raffle prize. Your support is greatly appreciated!
► 100% of money from raffle ticket sales will go to charity.
► We are asking for a $10 suggested donation at the door that will go directly to support Parkinson's Research. The donation is completely optional, but of course it's greatly appreciated.
We hope to raise a lot of money between voluntary donations at the door, raffle ticket sales and 10% of bar sales.