As you celebrate this Independence Day, the ECHO Initiative would also like to set off some fireworks to highlight the new set of Tutorial Modules designed for the "independent" learner!
Whether you are just beginning to explore the potential benefits of Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) hearing screening for young children, or well underway with your OAE screening efforts, we now offer a complete series of easy-to-watch video modules (2 - 6 minutes each) covering a wide range of topics:
1. Introduction to Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
2. How OAE Screening Works
3. Brief Overview of the OAE Screening Protocol
Emphasis on Education Setting
4. Plan Your OAE Screening Program
5. Get to Know Your OAE Equipment
6. OAE Screening Step-by-Step
7. Develop Your OAE Screening Skills
8. Get Ready to Screen Children
9. Strategies for Successful OAE Screening
10. OAE Screening Protocol in Detail -
OAE Screening Protocol in Detail -
Health Care Setting
11. Establish a Tracking and Monitoring System
If you are just getting started with OAE screening, you'll want to work through the modules sequentially. If you are experienced with OAE screening and are simply wanting to build on your knowledge or skill set, feel free to select and view the modules that meet your needs.
Also, be sure to bookmark the page and return to it regularly so that you can take advantage of the updated Tools and print Resources that will be coming soon!