Save a Tree
Lowering paper usage at the office by identifying as many ways possible can result in higher efficiency measures and increased productivity levels throughout your organization.
Off-Site Business Services uses document management software, resulting in monetary savings for your organization. Did you know:
* The average office worker continues to use a staggering 10,000 sheets of copy paper every year?
* 45% of the paper printed in offices ends up trashed by the end of the day - this daily lifespan occurs for over a trillion sheets of paper per year, worldwide?
* In the U.S., companies spend more than $120 billion a year on printed forms, most of which outdate themselves within three months' time?
* The average document is copied 9 to 11 times and every 12 filing cabinets require an additional employee to maintain?
* Each four-drawer file cabinet holds an average of 10,000 to 12,000 documents, takes up to 9 square feet of floor space and costs $1,500 per year?
* Each misfiled document costs $125. Each lost document cost $350 to $700 - large organizations lose a document every 12 seconds?
* More than 70% of today's businesses would fail within three weeks if they suffered a catastrophic loss of paper-based records due to fire or flood?