| Off-Site Business Services, Inc.
Bookkeeping * Payroll * Administrative Services * and More
Full-time Professional Office Management-Without the Full-time Cost.
Tuesday Tips and Tricks
October 22, 2013
We're in the Fourth Quarter
has just published a new white paper titled 4th Quarter Tax Strategies for Small Business
. The free document outlines critical changes in the tax code, and includes practical tips on ways that small business owners can keep more of what they earned during 2013 by taking action now to maximize deductions.
"The time is now to take action on some key tax planning strategies that can help small business owners and self-employed individuals save big when tax returns are due on April 15. With three-quarters of the year behind you, chances are you have a good idea of how your profit (or loss) will look at the end of the year," says Gary Milkwick, CPA and Vice President at 1800Accountant.
2013 was a year of big changes in the tax code -- and some of the provisions may come as a surprise to taxpayers. Did you know that:
- Taxpayers who itemize medical deductions can deduct less of their medical costs for 2013?
- Buying a heavy truck or SUV (even a Mercedes SUV) can result in a big tax break that lets small businesses deduct almost the entire cost of the vehicle from their taxable income?
- Small employers can deduct up to half of the cost of health insurance premiums paid for employees?
- There's a brand-new flat-rate deduction for home offices, which makes it easier to take the deduction with much less paperwork?
- You can sandwich a vacation between business travel days and still deduct 100% of the transportation costs?
- There are special tax rules for writers, artists, dancers, actors and other performers?
Off-Site Business Services can help to organize your end of the year paperwork.
For more information, call us at 877-966-4441 or go to www.offsitebiz.com.
Is Your Business Taking Off?
Off-Site provides a wide range of administrative services when you just don't have the time- or space. The service starts with a basic Word processing package. Other packages include:
- Office organization
- Excel spreadsheets
- Contact management
- Database management
- Travel arrangements
- Appointment scheduling, correspondence and confirmation
- Telephone answering and messaging
- Concierge services
- Internet search
Once we learn your system, we can do anything together! At Off-Site Business Services, Inc., we believe that teamwork is the key to your success.
Our goal is to assist your business, where and when you need it most...so you can succeed.
For a FREE consultation, call us at 877-966-4441 or by email at email@example.com.
Off-Site Business Services, Inc.
Grow A Successful Business!
Refer a new client and receive a $25 VISA gift card
(after $100 of paid services).
Call for a free one-hour consultation.