Employees.....trust them to do the right thing and get out of their way!
"An empowered organization is one in which individuals have the knowledge, skill, desire, and opportunity to personally succeed in a way that leads to collective organizational success."- Stephen Covey
These 10 principles reinforce employee empowerment, contribution and accomplishment. With guidelines like these, we've had fantastic results and we know you will too.
1. Demonstrate that you value people
2. Share leadership vision
3. Share goals and direction
4. Trust people
5. Provide information for decision making
6. Delegate authority and impact opportunities,
not just more work
7. Give frequent feedback
8. Solve problems, don't pinpoint problem people
9. Listen to learn and ask questions to provide
10. Help employees feel rewarded and
recognized for empowered behavior.
Click here to take you to the full article.