It is in moments like these that we find strength in all the broken places. We at Atlantic Consultants extend our thoughts and concerns to all of you who were impacted by the tragedy at the Boston Marathon. For many of us, we look for ways to help.
Here are some options:
- To help victims of the Marathon Attack you can make a contribution to The One Fund Boston, please visit www.onefundboston.org
- To donate blood to the Red Cross, you can go to www.redcross.com to find a site nearest you
- To help businesses reopen quickly, visit the Boston Business Assistance Center, located in the Park Plaza between 9am and 6pm Wednesday and Thursday of this week.
- To help those who witnessed Monday's tragedy, listen, take time, and encourage them to get help if signs of PTSD, anxiety, or depression continue. Symptoms can include changes in sleep or eating habits; guilt; anger; denial; startled response.
- To help yourself if you were part of Monday's tragedy or if you had friends or family who were involved, take time, take time out, talk it out, and find ways to help yourself and help others.
Boston and its people are resilient. It is only by becoming the village that heals the people and the city that we will together stand above this senseless attack.
Bonni Carson DiMatteo, Jerry DiMatteo, and Associates