Guidelines and applications are now available online for
Fiscal Year 2015 (FY15) Program Grant,
Grants to Arts Service Organizations,
and Partners in Excellence Programs.
The FY15 deadline is 5:00 PM Monday, March 17, 2014.
Program Grant funds provide support to established not-for-profit organizations that make a significant local, regional, or statewide impact on the quality of life in Illinois. Grants recognize arts programming of high quality that is appropriate to and reflective of the communities served and that broaden opportunities for the public to participate in the arts. All FY15 grant programs support activities occurring between September 1, 2014 and August 31, 2015
Follow these links to access the FY15 Program Grant Guidelines and information regarding the FY15 Grants to Arts Service Organizations and Partners-in-Excellence programs. Contact the appropriate Illinois Arts Council Agency Program Staff member with questions.
- Deadline: The FY15 deadline for the above programs is Monday, March 17, 2014, 5:00 PM CST for online submission of eGrant application and hand-delivery of required hard copy material.
- Illinois Cultural Data Project requirements for FY15 are as follows:
- Applicants must submit an IACA Funder Report which contains data for three consecutive fiscal years, one of which must be 2012. All years must have "Review Complete" status.
- Recently established organizations with less than three years of financial data must submit an IACA Funder Report with at least one year of data reflecting the most recently completed fiscal year. For organizations in operation in fiscal year 2012, data for 2012 must be submitted. Submitted data must have received "Review Complete" status from the CDP.
- Colleges and Universities and organizations housed within a larger institution must limit the CDP information to arts activities in their division or department.
The IACA Funder Report will be available to generate in early February 2014. As a reminder, the process for completing an Illinois Cultural Data Project data profile and receiving "Review Complete" status can take time. Applicants should be sure to begin the process early to allow enough time to complete the steps necessary to achieve "Review Complete" status before the application deadline. It is highly unlikely for applicants who wait until the day of the deadline to complete the process to achieve this status.
Applicants are encouraged to submit an IACA Funder report which shows the three most recently completed fiscal years for which data is accessible (board-approved audits or board-approved year-end financial statements).
- Eligibility Requirements: Prior to the deadline, applicants should check that they are in compliance with all eligibility requirements including Illinois Not For Profit and 501c3 status. For details, follow this link.
- Free Application Workshops: Illinois Arts Council program staff will conduct two online application workshop webinars to provide information on completing FY15 Program Grant and Grants to Arts Service Organizations applications.
(pre-registration is required):
- Thursday, February 6, 2014 - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:00 PM