Guidelines and applications are now available online for
Fiscal Year 2014 (FY14) Program Grant,
Grants to Arts Service Organizations,
and Partners in Excellence Programs.
The FY14 deadline is 5:00 PM March 15, 2013.
Program Grant funds provide support to established not-for-profit organizations that make a significant local, regional, or statewide impact on the quality of life in Illinois. Grants recognize arts programming of high quality that is appropriate to and reflective of the communities served and that broaden opportunities for the public to participate in the arts. All FY2014 grant programs support activities occurring between September 1, 2013 and August 31, 2014
Please follow these links to access the FY14 Program Grant Guidelines and information regarding the FY14 Grants to Arts Service Organizations and Partners-in-Excellence programs. Contact the appropriate Illinois Arts Council Program Staff member with questions.
1) Deadline: The FY14 deadline for the above programs is March 15, 2013, 5:00 PM CST for online submission of eGrant application and hand-delivery of required hard copy material.
2) New Eligibility Requirements: The Illinois Arts Council has implemented additional eligibility requirements for the FY14 funding cycle. All applicant organizations must hold tax-exempt - 501(c)(3) status and have a DUNS number. For further information follow this link.
3) Cultural Data Project: All applicants to the FY14 Program Grant, Grants to Arts Service Organizations, and Partners-in-Excellence Programs are required to submit an IAC Funder Report from the Illinois Cultural Data Project (CDP). Applicants must submit data for Fiscal Years 2009, 2010 and 2011. All data must have "Review Complete" status. Data for other years will not be accepted.
Recently established organizations with fewer than three years of financial data must submit at least one year of data with "Review Complete" status. The CDP offers webinars to assist organizations, visit the Illinois Cultural Data Project website for dates and to register.
4) Free Application Workshops: Illinois Arts Council program staff will conduct three online application workshop webinars to provide information on completing FY14 Program Grant and Grants to Arts Service Organizations applications.
(pre-registration is required):
- Wednesday, February 6, 2013 - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 5:00 PM
- Friday, March 1, 2013 - 11:00 AM