Can you believe it is already November? This month is another busy one, our events are listed below.
- Nov. 6th-School Advisory Committee (SAC)-5:30 pm, Beech St. Campus
- Nov.10th-Children's House Board of Directors meet-5:30 pm, Beech St. Campus
- Nov. 13th-Health & Wellness Night at Children's House, 5:30-7:30 pm. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov. 19th-Stone Soup, 11:00 am at Children's House
- Nov. 21st-No School, District PD Day for all staff
- Nov. 24th-28th-Thanksgiving Break-No School
Many thanks to all of our parent volunteers who have swooped in and made building repairs, grounds maintenance, have assisted during lunch, presented classrooms with projects and the list goes on. Your time is invaluable and we want you to know your works are recognized.
Our October joint Parent Night was well attended, once again thank you to those who made it. If you missed out, never fear; an outline of the evening's topics is attached for your viewing. We hope that you will be inspired to attend a future Parent Night, like the one this month! October Parent Night Summary & Recap