REMINDER - You must submit an application for new listings AND renewals. There is no fee for renewals.
Qualification for the NCA Breeders List:
1. Must have been a member in good standing of the Newfoundland Club of America, Inc. for five consecutive years.
2. Must be willing to serve as an educational resource for prospective Newfoundland owners.
3. Must have no grievances, which the Arbitration Committee has found to have a basis in fact and were unresolved at the closing date for the list. (NCA members and non-members may file grievances.)
4. Must always use a written Agreement/Contract in all Newfoundland transactions.
5. Must have bred two (2) Newfoundland litters while a member of the NCA.
6. Must have bred an AKC or CKC Champion Newfoundland. A copy of the Certificate of Title must be attached if not previously submitted.
7. Must have one sponsor, who is a current member of the Breeders List.
8. The NCA expects its members to make a life-long commitment to every Newfoundland they produce and to cooperate in the rescue of any Newfoundland dogs they produce.
9. The NCA recommends that every person on the Breeders List be a member of an NCA regional club. If the member does not live in the United States, he or she should be a member of their national or regional club in the country in which they live.
Download an Application - May 30, 2015