Your business can be a part of Jobs for Life by being a "Guaranteed Interview" site. This way Jobs for Life graduates will come to your business first when seeking posted employment positions. You will know that each JfL graduate applicant has been trained in areas like:
- Understanding my life journey & value as an employee
- Overcoming roadblocks to success
- Perseverance, positive attitude and conflict resolution
- Succeeding through adversity
- Integrity in the workplace
- Effective communication skills and customer satisfaction
- Developing a vocational plan and a stellar resume
- Managing employer expectations
- Being responsible for my actions
By partnering with us your business will gain access to potential employees who have been:
Screened: Each student has participated in the 16 session JfL course and has been observed and evaluated by the course leaders during that timeframe.
Qualified: In order to graduate from a JfL class, students must fulfill all requirements to demonstrate they are ready for work. Therefore, businesses can be assured that a JfL graduate has proven that he or she has the character and values necessary to be a quality employee.
Supported: JfL graduates receive ongoing support and encouragement from their JfL champions to help them overcome any barriers impeding their progress. Employers that hire JfL graduates can access this support system as needed to ensure the new employee's success and help the company to focus its energy and resources on what it does best, running its business.
By donating to Jesus Was Homeless you will be investing not only in your own community but your own business by having Jobs for Life training your future managers and leaders. So join these other companies today! For more information contact Ashley Lauer at 417.337.8103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.