* The number one quality companies look for in their employees is character, and yet many of our neighbors who struggle finding and keeping employment do not exhibit character or have access to community support systems to help them experience success in the marketplace.
* 80% of Jobs for Life graduates stay employed for a year or longer. This is a HUGE cost savings to any business that experiences high turnover rates.
* Jesus Was Homeless will train individuals in basic life and work readiness skills through Jobs for Life's 16 session training course teaching timeless biblical principles concerning work and the ways those principles are applied in the marketplace. Covering topics such as:
* Understanding my life journey and my value
as an employee
* Overcoming roadblocks to success
* Perseverance, positive attitude and conflict
* Succeeding through adversity
* Integrity in the workplace
* Effective communication skills and customer
* Developing a vocational plan and a stellar
* Managing employer expectations
* Being responsible for my actions