1. The new sewer construction on the south side of our Calder Road property is being done by the city and is proceeding as scheduled. The city will provide sewer connection for our future construction as part of the contract.
2. The Texas New Mexico Power Company will begin work this week to move the electric service line to the edge of the right-of-way along Turner Street.
3. The city and the church have not agreed to terms regarding the sale of the right-of-way but efforts are proceeding.
4. Our Building Committee is considering three bids on construction of the first phase of our building.
5. The drilling access agreement has expired. The oil company will not pursue drilling on our property.
Steve Shelton, Board of Trustees Chairperson